Monday, November 17, 2008

* The Pharmacist

The Pharmacist

A young man goes into a pharmacy and asks the pharmacist: "Hello, could you give me a condom. Mygirlfriend has invited me for dinner and I think she is expecting something from me!"The pharmacist gives him the condom; and as the youngman is going out, he returns and tells him: "Give me another condom because my girlfriend's sister is very cute too. She always crosses her legs in a provocative manner when she sees me and I think she too expects something from me !!"The pharmacist gives him a second condom;and as the boy is leaving he turns back and says: "After all, give me one more condom because mygirlfriend's Mom is still pretty cute and when she sees me she always makes comments... and since sheinvited me for dinner, I think she too is expecting something from me !!!"During dinner, the young man is sitting with his girlfriend on his left, the sister on his right andthe mom facing him. When the Dad gets there, the boy lowers his head and starts praying: "Dear Lord, bless this dinner... thank you for all you give us" A minute later the boy is still praying:"Thank you Lord for your kindness..."Ten minutes go on and the boy is still praying, keeping his head down.The others look at each other surprised and his girlfriend even more than the others. She gets closeto the boy and tells him in his ear: "I didn't know you were so religious !!"The boy replies :" I didn't know your Dad was a Pharmacist !!!"

No comments: