Wednesday, November 19, 2008

* Heart Touching..

Heart Touching..

I was a just-born and she was Twenty-Five,Though we were we, we were one.I would cryout in Latin and she would respond in Greek,I would learn nothing but she never got tired to teach.I was surrounded by monsters eager to pull my cheek,but they would vanish the moment I was wet and weep.She would come running and hold me in her arms,as if I had won the contest of the charms.Now I was able to walk and chew,andhey, I was two.I and she could now understand each other,I was her everything and she needed no other.I would try to walk and fall down,But knowing she was with me, the fear of getting hurt was now gone.We still could not converse that effectively,But she would understand my needs so easily.I could now roam about free,because now I have turned three.I was ready to join a new world,my academic life was now gonna mould.She would dress me as best as a prince,but when I would come back, she would need at least an hour to rinse.I was now able to talk,I was a ferry and she was my dock.I still remember the child, whose shirt I had tore,Hey buddy, I have turned four.I now came home a little late,Nevertheless finding her waiting at the gate.She would hug me and carry me in her arms,it felt like flying through the farms.We now did the homework together,I would spoil the home and she used to work.Years passed and now I was fifteen, and with each year I would forget to lean.I wouldn't care for what she said, because now I had become mean.She would ask me to study for a good future,but I was busy in a different culture.Now I had many shes in my life,I dreamed of having one of them as my wife.I changed a lot which she did not teach,She would try to hug me but I was out of reach.She still waited for me at the gate,but I would look at her with utmost hate.She would be awake till late in the night,because I wasn't home, I was in a fight.She had so much to scold, but she never did say,hoping to find me better the next day.Time went on and now I am grown,lost in the world of my own.Iand she, between us have a river,I have left her for my career.When I was young, forme, she sacrificed her ambitions,but I don't care, I now have my own mission.I amnot with her now, I am in a different city,she is so old now but I don't even pity.She needs me now but I am nowhere to find,in the race for appraisal, I have become blind.In a few years from now, I will be two,there will be in my life someone new.Then I'll forget even to bother,I am her son and she is my Mother.

Go someone is still waiting for you

No comments: