Friday, November 21, 2008

* How to ask your Boss for a salary increase...?

How to ask your Boss for a salary increase...?

One day an employee sends a letter to his boss asking for an increase in his salary!!!

Dear Bo$$

In thi$ life, we all need $ome thing mo$t de$perately. I think you $hould be under$tanding of the need$ of u$ worker$ who have given $o much $upport including $weat and $ervice to your company.

I am $ure you will gue$$ what I mean and re$pond $oon.

Your$ $incerely,
$.$.$.


The next day, the employee recieved this letter of reply :


Dear Employee,


I kNOw you have been working very hard. NOw a days, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NOt doing NOticeably well as yet ..

NOw the newspaper are saying the world`s leading ecoNOmists are NOt sure if the United States may go into aNOther recession.
After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad . I have NOthing more to add NOw.

You kNOw what I mean .
Your Boss

No comments: